So I just realized that it’s the last day of January! We’re a whole month into the year. I figure I should take stock of…whatever:
- I still write the year as ‘2011’ sometimes.
- Kept up with my resolution to read the Bible every day for the first two weeks…
- Picked it up again yesterday and will hopefully continue well with it
- Been to church only once since coming back, for various reasons (sick, needed the rest, didn’t wake up..)
- It’s easy to stop going to church, but I have to remember that I will always be happy that I went, so I should go
- Classes are going pretty well, interest-wise and grades-wise
- One of my professors is a hard grader, but all that means is that I will finally get some feedback on how to improve – appreciate that and work at it!
- Watchnight sermon: There is an exodus.
- Feeling pretty good about the term so far… :)
Okay, I don’t really know what else to say. God is good… :)